Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sorry for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys......... just wanna say sorry for once more...... I know I'm so so so so wrong...... I'M SORRY~~~~~ Wud u guys just forgive me???? I'm 'down' all the time.... I wanna feel like last time when we were all best frenz......

I always thinking wheter are u all gonna 4give me or not??? Each time when I'm on my way to skul, I'm always thinking how wud u guys treat me??? Is it the same like last time where we laugh.... talk..... sumtimes playing around 2gether or the other way round??? Sumtimes i'm even scared to be in skl...... i really regret wat i did..... but at least i said i wos sorry......

Haiz..... guys..... I'm really sorry.... Its been a long long time..... pls 4give me...... :( i promise i'll change~~~~~ pls???

And i wud really wanna say sorry to chian wei and hui ying... i know u both are looking forward to the pictures where i promised to update it in my blog but i've yet to fulfill it..... I do not have the cable..... so i cant transfer the pictures from my fone to the comp...... I'll try my best to ask my bro to bring the cable back from his hostel as soon as possible and i will update it.... I PROMISE!!!!!!

Once again, SORRY TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: