Monday, November 22, 2010

It's not a bad thing after all =)

~ Just because you apologized
Doesn't mean my heart
Is magiacally fixed ~

******

im already at ipoh with my sis and dad

ahahah well. practically...

on the way here. we went IKANO, THE CURVE, ECURVE

just to 'hunt' for new phones

and new number for my sister

when in and out the same shop

finally got a new number for my sis.

and got back my PREVIOUS 0173737800 number!!

EEE!! IM SO EXCITED

went to have lunch. on the way walking to

THE CHICKEN RICE SHOP

saw a handphone shop.

OHSEM!! >< went to inquire about it

who knows!!!

DEAL! (pfffttt) straight away bought 2 exact phones

for my sis and I

THANK YOU DADDY!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH! xoXO

blablabla.. arrived ipoh. played with the new phone

so excited about it =DDDDDDDD

ahahah...

the sad part is, NO LONGER GOING HONGKONG

BUT!!

going singapore! LOL.

soo... OKAYY LARH.. doesn't matter anyway

cuz imma still going holidays

=)

always have faith in GOD cuz he plans the BEST for us.

now i got an EVEN-BETTER-PHONE.

THANK GOD =DD

No comments: