Sunday, September 21, 2008

Emo-ing.....

Dunno wad had happened to me?!?!?!?!? I just felt so emo........ No one were paying attention on me......... They were all just chatting by themselves...... It started like tat..... haiz....

We were asked to use the class downstairs( due to some reasons which i didnt and dun plan to write it in here..... ) so we(our whole gang)went in there and we sat behide the class which is just next to the class's back door. We save a place for 'her' as she is a prefect so she will come in class a little bit late. so we save tat place for her lo..... i didnt knew it!!!!!!! when she came in, she refuse to sit at the place we had saved for her.... she REFUSE!!!!!!!! b'cuz tat place is exstremely at the side of the class.... GUESS WAT'S HER REASON FOR DUN WAN TAT PLACE??? this is her reason : she cant pay attention when teacher is teaching ; there is too many ppl pass by, it's too noisy. THESE WEREN'T A REASON!!!!!!!! maybe she kinda dun lyk me or wadeva so she doesn't wan to sit next to me..... but THIS ISN'T RIGHT!?!?!??! Then everyone b'cuz of her had to change and move the tables just to fit her request....... WAD A WHORE!!!!!!! hate it......hmph~~~ then after she change her PLACE, everyone started to ignore me!!!!!!! I felt so left out!!!! I'm just trying to fit in!!!!! Thx to 'her'!!!! everyone felt so weird when she had this request..... WAT THE???? Like tat also can ar????? CRAZY!!!!! INSANE!!!!!!! so wadeva lo... since they didnt want to care bout me so i just sat there myself, lonely, EMO-ING~~~~

The next day.... worst still!!! another 'she' scolded me!!!!!!! she blame me for talking ' TOO ' much!!!!!! actually..... we went someone's house to eat pizza..... then we were talking talking talking..... then SMT's mom came to talk together wit us...... then i also talk lo..... then bla bla bla la..... its kinda complicated.... then when we went back to skl, 'she' scolded me!! say i talk 'TOO' much.....say feeling like slapping me at tat moment!!!!!! wth weih!!!!!!!!! then i said sorry and emo AGAIN!!!! I cried too......:( i wos thinking.... how could this be?!?!?!? we're frenz since we were in the same class..... how could she treat me like tat??????? no one cares bout me...... i cried!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh........... wat a sad day....... [ sigh ]

nvm la...... dun wanna talk bout it again....... when i went home...... i sms wif ...... a guy...... and tel him bout wat had happened on the day...... sms sms sms....... i cried again...... its really hurting la seriously........ he comfort me...... bla bla bla...........

WAD A MISERABLE DAY AND LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Zi Ning said...

O.O Poor thing.. Who are the 'shes' in your post? Don't be sad.. Cheer up ya! =D Contact me when you're feeling sad, k? Help is always on the way! =D