Friday, September 12, 2008

" Fikir dan jawab " ?!?!?!??!

rule #1 people who had been tagged must write their answers in their blogs and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.



rule #2 tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. these people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.



Tagged by Yi Jun & May Yean



1. if your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Erm.... I'll cry ( although it isnt worth it ), blame myself why is my 'eye sight' so BAD!!! Never gonna start a new one again.....???


2. if you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Get flying colours in all examinations, be a doctor, my frenz and families would always stay healthy and happy, and of course could travel around the world..... heeeheeee


3. whose butt would you like to kick?
My fwens.... thus, they kicked mine too!!! ahahah


4. what would you do with a billion dollars?
Save 'em, to future my studies at anywhere i like, buying stuff tat i lurv, for my families especially my parents.....


5. will you fall in love with your best friend?
Perhaps.... If i really love him.....


6. which is more blessed? loving someone or being loved by someone?
I'll choose the latter..... it means the 2nd one..... hahahahzzz


7. how long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Depends on how deep do i love him and is it worth waiting......

8. if the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Let him off my mind and stop thinking about him and find another guy....


9. is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Yea... I meant DUHHH~~~~ Frenz and families...... they are always there supporting me when i'm down :P


10. what takes you down the fastest?
Dunno.... perhaps everything tat irritates me.....


11. how would you see yourself in ten years time?
A happy and successful gurl that has everything she wished for.... But of course i've gotto study hard now in order to make tat wish come true....


12. who is currently the most important to you?
Owh.... tat's a piece of cake..... families and frenz of course~~~


13. what kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Kind... Good hearted... Friendly... Nice.... Caring....


14. would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Er.... i'll choose neuther of 'em!!! I'll choose happy , a little rich, and most of all, being love.... haha


15. what's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Brush my teeth, wash my face, wash up.... and get ready to WORK IT OUT!!!! wakakakakka


16. would you give all in a relationship?
Mostly no..... Depends loooo......


17. if you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
In order to be fair, neither of them..... But in order to be a bit selfish and to think about myself, i choose the one tat loves me more and i love him too and would treat me the same in the future.....


18. would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that someone had done to you?
Depends whether is it worth it or not?????


19. do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
having a relationship????


20. If a handsome guy/pretty girl said I love you to you. But you don't know who are she/he. What will you do?
Perhaps get to know him.... or maybe just say thx but i do not know u..... or maybe also ignore him if he is too annoying.....hahahhaha



tagged 5 ppl:
Zi Ning
Qian Hui
Xiao Hui
Eugene
Nicole

2 comments:

XiAo HuI said...

walao
almost all da question
bout love question..
How t answer??

Zi Ning said...

Hey Florence~!! =D Saw your comments at my cbox.. Sorry for replying late cause was busy these days..
You know what? You're the 4th person to tag me! And now I have 5 tags, 1 down 4 more to go.. -.-
To say the truth, I have to agree with what 'Tapir' said.. xD OK la, joking ni.. *Xiao Hui*
All of them are love questions ler.. How to answer o?
Can I do the tag 10 years later? xP