Sunday, March 15, 2009

1st time~! cool

i'm in singapore!!! i just arrived here at 8.18am.... lol my flight was 7.30am, so i woke up at 4am..... argh~! tired weih well, this is my very first time taking flight BY MYSELF**

this morning, parents and sis sent us to LCCT and stay there with us till 6.45am then we went into the ..... i duno wats that call, i think is *immigration* dunno la, forgot d, but i know is the part where they stamped my passport..... haha so, we waited at the departure hall around 10 minutes then they announced that we can board the aircraft d..... i was super EXCITED, cuz ......1st time mar i took a flight by myself.... lol plus, i love taking flight =)

after arrival, collected luggages and my aunt was waiting for me at one of the arrival door.... then took a taxi back to Simei.... waliao, never sleep larh~~ reach back home, watched TV till 1pm then went out to have my lunch followed by shopping wit aunt in Tampanies Mall till 5pm. haha came back, too exhausted, fell asleep. haha

tired weih, but i lyk it, i enjoyed my flight..... haha, thanks mom and dad for allowing me to go..... MUAXXX~!!!!!!! its late now, wanna go to bed, nightss!

No comments: