Saturday, March 28, 2009

earth hour~

hey people~! hey, did u people switch off the lights juz now??? haha i hope u did, lets start to do something for our earth b4 its too late * cheh, i think i sound like a lecturer, haha** so yea, juz came back from gym class, go makan then come back, dun even have time to bath yet (my stinky, smelly and sweaty body) then 8.30pm d , needa off light liao..... haha so after that 10pm something onli i bath*aiks** ewwwww** haha

well after bathing, i went online, checking out people's friendster and blog and bla bla bla~! and found out that the 'guy' was so COOL!!! HOT!!! CUTE!!!HANDSOME-R!!! when i saw 'his' friendster..... argh~! i'm sooooo into it!! lol ^_^ anyways, let bygones be bygones..... haha
ITS impossible for me to 'retreat'..... regrets..... :'( Argh~dun talk bout' this..... erm~~~i'm a bit tired la now, i wanna rest, today woke up 7am and went to skl for cheer at 8am, well today chee wei didnt turn up so chi kei and jun kang led us........after that went tuition at 2~ 4pm. Gym class is next at 5.30 till 7pm~~~~ well, this is how i spent my time throughout the whole day.... almost every saturday also like that weih~! tough day and tough me~! *cheh****

oh ya ya ya~!today i went gym class, i managed to hold my handstand for 30sec without dropping!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! yeah~! i finally did it, gonna work harder on my arm muscle, yay!!! haha

okay larh, i'm seriously tired now, i can even sleep when i'm standing...... *aiks** okay gud night peeps~!

3 comments:

Pik Yen said...

hi florence this pik yen got time view my blog yeah http://littlemiss-an-ti-sunshine.blogspot.com/

Jaslyn Chong said...

Lol!! Earth hour?? you sooo good gal.. so commited to this thing.. i cant experienced it coz by dat time i am on my way to my mum's kampung for cheng beng.. lol..

Mayean ;) said...

ahh teach me hand-stand :DD!!