Monday, October 12, 2009

DOES IT MEANT TO BE THAT WAY???

~ Love is like standing in wet cement,
the longer you stay the hader to leave
and you can never leave without leaving your marks behind~
I prayed, but still i don't get any answer

Over and over again i tried my best
But I was always blamed for not trying HARDER~
You didnt know....
How hard and tough i'm struggling to be what you've expected
I am who I am and it is really really hard
To go with it....

What does it really means???

And what if I made a wrong decision???

Am I suppose to take my friends advices???
What if I give up???
Can I even do that????

Argh~ many question marks in my mind now...

Need some one to talk to...

To cheer me up i guess??

I am really really confuse

Don't push me too hard or I shall be harsh

Some one just help me

PleaseeeE???

~real sad and emo~

No comments: