Saturday, October 10, 2009

u promised... but ~ :'(


~ Long ago, I whispered
but you weren't listening
perhaps it was too soft
perhaps you weren't even into me~

juz a short post as im going out for MOVIES with my family~
juz came back from lick hung's carnival
sadly i was emo the whole morning
and waltz knew tat but i didnt say a single thing
juz tried to hide
but.... oh boy, u are great in observing weyy... cannot hide anything from u~
lol.
am suppose to go sunway with HIM
but sorry i ffk
not in the mood
and to yiek and jiahui
I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY I FFK-ED U BOTH
but i was really sad and depressed
i cried when i went home
:'( aaahhhhh.....
thanks kien how, for cheering me up
thanks weiwen jiayann esther for caring too
not in the mood now... sorry
will update some other time


sorry and sorry again

No comments: