Sunday, July 26, 2009

it's TOTALLY A SURPRISE!!!!!!

OMGOSH~!!! u wouldn't expect this.... guess wat??? i juz went out for a dinner with cheer frenz.... yiek john jiahui and me.... i went to pick yiek and john up from their house, then went to station 1 and meet jiahui

it was TOTALLY an astonish for me.... supposingly i plan to go sunway with them to celebrate my birthday, but many cant turn up so i just cancel it and plan to have a *tinee-winee* celebration with some frenz la... tats why we went to station 1... haha * my fav place**

so yea... john and yiek were acting weirdly as they keep saying "eh, wanna go buy ball??" then i was so blurr tat i looked at them and asked " wat ball??? wat are u both talking about???" then they said nothing and left to 'buy ball' LOL~!!! weird huh?? neways, i juz ignore them and chatted wif jiahui while they went to 'buy ball'...

they were back and the food were served... so we started eating. after everyone has done, yiek asked john to bring the 'ball' out... i was like "???????" then suddenly the lights were off, and the waitress took out a cake... *aaaahhhhhh now i know wat they were up to, the 'ball' 'ball' thing that they were talking moments ago was the cake !!! OMGosh~! im so S-L-O-W.... ** SURPRISE!!!!! my mind went blank~~ never knew tat they will buy me a cake... hahahha

they sang birthday song for me
i wished b4 blowing the candle
i blew the candle
and i cut the cake

yea, then tis yiek scam me... ya know wat he say??? LOL " u gotta use your mouth to take the candle out from the cake, like tat only your wish will come true " well, i juz listened to him and did everything he said.... once my face is near the cake, yiek john and jiahui pushed my head down to the cake!!!!!! *wth?!?!** hahaah, dam funny weih~ so yea, then we ate the cake, played the pool and darts then went back home.... :)

LOL~! fun and splendid dinner with them.they always gives me surprises!!! and i love it.... i juz wanna say thank eeuuu to john yiek and jiahui :Pp will update photos soon... so stay tuned !wakakakakkak

No comments: