Sunday, July 19, 2009

random-ly~

argh~ in summit starbucks now... using their free WI-FI with my laptop.... gosh~ dam bored lor, sis join drawing competition, and cuz at home nobody else so mom dun allow me to stay at home A-L-O-N-E. thus, she insist me to follow her to summit. lucky i brought my laptop... if not, i can D-I-E here~!!! =_=' came here around 12++, 6++ only can go bek home.... haih~

owh ya, juz now when my mom was parking the car by the road side, i saw chikei and ahgiaw walking towards the bus stop.... i guess they're gonna take a bus to 1 Utama.... so sad and disappointed that i cant go... i wanna celebrate my early birthday with ZODIAC's captain.... aaaaaahhhhhh at first mom let de... thn when i ask her again to comfirm... suddenly she changed her mind and disallow me to go... im so so so sorry to chikei tat i told u tat i can go at first then i ffk-ed.... sorry to walter too~! i know u can fetch me but , i dunno , my mom just dun let.... :'(

neways, yesterday went station 1 with weiwen, weijun and yiek to hav dinner together... walked there, and thanks to yiek, i 'emo-ed' for the WHOLE dinner... and yes, its the WHOLE DINNER, i meant W-H-O-L-E D-I-N-N-E-R.... but after he sms-ed me to apologize... FINE~! i forgave him... :) but its okay d la... im no longer angry anymore... wakakkakkaka had lotsa fun yesterday night at station 1.... dam funny~!

ouhhh... wan yin came bek yesterday.... im so happie~! haha, hope to see her b4 she goes bak HK again....

p/s : hope you're okay, i heard tat its seriously BAD~! hope to hear from u soon.... take care~

off.

No comments: