Sunday, July 26, 2009

22nd july~

went to skl early cuz i hav tat freaking librarian duty... argh~ hate it. anyway, i still went. [come on, its my birthday~~ cheer up!!! tehee!] so yea, many morning session frenz came to the library to wish me happie burfday... thanks guys!!! haha received many presents too!!! ohw ohw... jin ee made me breakfast, :) thanks jin ee!!!

as usual luu, my frenz came to ponteng in the library... so instead of ponteng, i asked them to 'teman' me when im having break time... so we went down to the canteen and eat together... haha thank euu~

out of a sudden, i have flu when i went into my class!!! i juz keep sneezing, NON-STOP!!! OMGosh~~~ its suffering ya know.... i tot its juz a minor flu but when i went home it was even worst!! slowly i have cough, terrible headache, fever, soar throat and asthma too!!! tats why i wasnt present in skl on thurday and friday.... was really sick!!! anyways, forget bout the flu thing, yea... haha, after skl ends, some ppl tend to ask me " hey florence, wan me to pour water on you???" i was like " NOoo, pls, DONT~! " haah, lucky me, i didnt meet Adrian when skl ends, or not im gonna be wet... =] ohww... b4 i forget, thanks to siew yi, jaslyn and xing yi.... they came early to skl juz to make that HUGE birthday card for me... and they even get the whole class to sign and write their words on it... thanks babes!! xing yi, thanks for ur slipper too yea ^_^ john and yiek and some of their frenz waited in the canteen after skl ends, john gave me 2 presents weih..... thanks a lot!!! he gave 1 during the morning, and another 1 after skl ends. thank euuu so MUCH~

was very happie tat day but too bad i fall sick tat day too!!! aaawww.... neways, went bak and opened all the presents, took lotsa pics... lurve all of 'em... haha, and i found tat paper though... tat pink paper... muahahhahha

will update photos soon... :) sorry la, very busy lea. piano practical exam is on this friday + skl exams on the following week

p/s : gud luk to form 5s and form 6s as trials are on the next week.... GAMBATEH!!!

No comments: