Wednesday, August 26, 2009

u were... but aren't for now :(

u've changed a lot
i dont know exactly how to say
but i can see tat u've really really changed
yeap, a lot!! a whole lot...

i remember when we were strangers to each other
slowly became frenz
and then close frenz
ended up BEST FRENZ

we were very very close
i told you everything about me and my life
and you were very patient to listen
all my mumbles and grumbles

you treated my like your sister
you were great to me, and yes always~
you were always there when i needed comforts or some one to talk to
you were always watching my back
you were very apologetic whenever i got emo or angry
you were always cheering me up when im down
you were always saying "1...2...3!!! throw it all away" when im sad
you were kind to me
you were always the one doing things together with me
we always go 'yamcha' together

but it seems like these are all over
ever since "............." [dun wanna mention it here]
you treated me differently
you've changed~

you no longer treat me like you sister
you no longer are great to me
you no longer comfort or talk to me
you no longer watch my back
you no longer apologize even though its your fault
you always make decisions without caring or thinking of other's feeling especially me
yea, and you no longer treat me as your best fren

i thought u were soft
but im wrong~
you scolded me when i was juz trying to care for you
you never even bother to apologize when u did wrong and when i was dam angry
you juz never care~

i dont know wats changing u
perhaps its bcuz u got gf ed?
perhaps you juz never take our friendship seriously?
perhaps i was wrong at the first place for treating u as my very very best fren
i didnt like it at all.... AT ALL~

i dont know
i juz hav the feeling tat
i cant count on u anymore
i cant trust u
i cant talk to you as best frenz anymore
i cant find you as best frenz when im sad or emo or angry or happy or excited...
i cant share with youeverything as best frenz

i really hope you'll prove me wrong one day~

No comments: