Thursday, August 6, 2009

examz are over~!

hey, finally my examz are over then only i can come online... haha, miss my laptop so much!!! hmm...nothing much though, examz>>> studies>>> wat else?? cracked my head and studied at the eleventh hour!!! haha, dunno la, i cant really concentrate on my studies nowadays... my mind is always about cheer and ... and ... yea... haha~!! neways, today i went to ask my sejarah teacher wat's my sejarah marks.... lucky me i got 88/100 THANK GOD~!!! lol, i juz finished studied sejarah 1 day b4 the exam... phew... haha

hmm... dad not around for 2 weeks!!! i MISS HIM SO MUCH!!!! dad went to vietnam to like... sort of training ppl yea... miss him miss him!!! yesterday night was... i can say awful?!?!?? emo?!?!? watever la... was really really hurt.... neways, forget bout it... tomoro weiwen and jiayann will be cuming to my house... haha cuz i dun wanna go skl so early... yea, then we going yamcha wit weijun yiek john and jiahui....:) hahaa...

nothing much to write liao la... signing off soon~ oh yea!! i juz remembered!!! today i went skl early so i hang out wit my frenz luu... haha, we ate like SO MANY bowls of ice kacang weih... haha, eat until half way, no more condensed milk d, go add some more.... haha jin ee's idea though.... smart smart** lol dam funny weih~~ haha

kays, gtg.... chaozzz!!!!!

No comments: