Saturday, September 19, 2009

1st day in singapore~

the day b4 i left, i slept around 12am. practically i wasn't sleeping at all~ AT ALL.

i juz cant fall asleep and i was awake the whole night till my mom woke me up around 4am as we're leaving at 5am!!!!

so friggin' early~~

well, we drove 2 cars down to singapore cuz there are many of us going to singapore

my couz, my aunts, my grandpa, and some other church friendsss....

there are like 12 of us, all staying in a house which only has 3 rooms.... lol

imagine tat?!?! we squeezed in the room when sleeping

we arrived singapore around 12pm++, came into the house and rest like 30 mins

then go out hav lunch and shopping

argh~~ i was so freaking tired cuz i din sleep for the whole night

then i was like, keep telling my aunt :

"aiyo, i wanna go home and sleep... i very tired!! can we not shop today but tomoro?? i think im gonna faint here~"

LOL weyyy~

after shopping came back home around 7pm... rest for like 15 mins

GO OUT AGAIN!!!!!! sobxx*** :'(

go out eat dinner~ haih... i was so so so so so tired d some more hav to WALK to go hav dinner

haiyo... well, came back d but still come online

lol. 'weirdo' huh??

it was a super tired day for me...=_='

tmr early morning gotta go church so yea...

im off now ^^

No comments: