Monday, September 7, 2009

i knew something new~ im lucky to be one

sat ( 5/9/09 )

woke up early in the morning to teman steph go wudo.

well it wasnt a wrong choice to wake up tat early to go skl for activities cuz i learnt many new technique there.

thank God i still remember some despite such long time never attend practises... haha

wudo class ended and steph parents offered to fetch me back since it is so near, so yea... thanks stephy!!

after tat went chinese tuition, argH~ bored.

then i str8 away went to gym.. haha yeah~! lurve it. we did stunts!!! very long didnt do in gym since cheer 09 ended. =]

next was weiwen's 13th birthday partay~~ haha jinee fetched me, john, yiek and jiahui there... thanks jinee~!!

we had LOADS of fun there... bbq-ing, playing, ss-ing. haha we went to the nearby park too!!

yea, and i started the 'cream-fight' lol. it was my idea to put cream on ppl's face..

went back home was freaking tired tat i juz lay on my bed and fell asleep after 3 mins... cool huh?? lol

sun ( 6/9/09 )

went KLCC with parents and lil sis. wat else?? shoppings... haha ;D

during my journey back home, my parents told me tat we're going on a vacation to CHIANG MAI and they had already booked the tour package.

i was like WOW!!! nice one, the best part is we're going with my grandparents too.

haha it must be real fun this year.

but the date isnt confirm yet cuz we needa compromise with my bro's uni's hols and mine... so yea.

and i juz booked my flight ticket to singapore on the 19th till 26th of sept.. during HARI RAYA hols...

will be going with 3 couziez... haha, gonna have loads of fun there... wheee~~

dun worry, i'll 100% bring my laptop along....

p/s : i love you~

1 comment:

Seng Zhao said...

lols chiang mai i went thr its at thailand right? ahahr go for koh samui (: its a nice place ;D nice scenery of beach ahhar