Sunday, September 20, 2009

i don't know what should i put

Hey guys ;D
i'm in singapore right now, enjoying every bit of it :)

somehow we always have a problem:
that is finding car keys or house keys, as we're living with most people who are OLD.
Before we leave the house, it'll be like
"where's the car key? I thought it's with you. No, i gave it to you.'' haha, old people

today, we went to church, New Creation Church ;D
Pastor Joseph Prince preached, funny man! laughed like a mad woman!

After church and lunch and all, my cousins, grandpa plus my uncle, aunty and i went back home. Family time, more like cousins time ;) then everybody decided to use our own laptops till now in ONE room!

Woohoo, i bought another Cheer You Up t-shirt for $19 =) my aunty paid for it though, 'thanks aunty'.

Anyway, tomorrow, my first uncle aunty and their two friend plus one of my cousins are going back home tomorrow. And after they leave, we're gonna have Party All Night Long! haha, we're gonna plan our own activities for this week and we're going to go alone, no ADULTS! yea man..

We still haven't eaten our dinner yet though, we'll be eating outside by ourselves plus my uncle. Others went shopping in Tampines, going out in a while though!

uncle just came in saying "10minutes ar then we're going, 10 minutes''!

ok that's it for now,
ciao people.

No comments: