Monday, March 15, 2010

Cheerleading is more than a sport, it's my attitude



~ Missing someone gets easier every day
Because even though it's one day further
From the last time you saw each other
It's one day closer to the next time you will ~

*****

been very busy these days.. hahah

my blog is so dead! yes i know!

hmm...had ChEER PERFORmance last sunday. was seriously a BLAST

wanna see some pics?

go to my facebook and view all u want

there's a short vid of the performance too

hahah!!

been staying back in skl almost everyday

for the LEO IU audition

performing dance AGAIN!

hope it doesn't go into the drain again

like previously...

my partner! >xing juN! (which i dun really know how to pronounce)

haha! SORRY IF U'RE READING

u're still be my best partner! LMAO'

anyways, PROJECtS are killing me!! argH!

lotsa projects to do

oh CRAP! i just realised tis fri i have to COOK during KH

and i HAVEN't buy any ingrediants yet! LOL

GOSH!!

wat else i missed?? hmm...

i think tats bout it!

going out for lunch now! CHiaOS!


1 comment:

cloudz melvin said...

HMM...GAL STILL REMEMBER ME???HMM...DONT HINK SO MUCH...JZ COOK ONLY...HAHAHAHA...MY FAV...I LOVES TO COOK...LOL...JZ COOK ANYTHING..KH EASY