Monday, March 15, 2010

Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it

~ Some day you'll cry for me like I cried for you
Some day you'll miss me like I missed you
Some day you'll need me like I needed you
Some day you'll love me but I wont love you ~

*****







*oh crap*

exams over

hols started

here i am

bloggin' im so sorry!

i've been very busy these days

so so so sorry!

i'll try to post up as many pics as i could

LOL

im sorry!

anyways.. cuming back here!

lets see...!

gym was awesome! totally made my day!

great handsprings.. front and back! *hurray for that*

ended up having sprained ankle and twisted wrist...

LOL! i know! it sucks! but.. haha! its worthful cuz

I MANAGED TO DO THE FREAKING HANDSPRINGS! hehehs

o.0 doing maths now! dam hard!

indices and fractions are killin' me right now

any help please?

hhahas! cheer comptitions are around the corner :

1 more month to sports day performance

2 more months to C3 competition

3 more months to cheer camp

4 more months to CHEER 2010'

guess what? LEO IU auditions too!

oh crap! i've missed INTERACT's one..

lets hope i wont miss LEO's

sigh! my life are full of ups and downs.

hahas! not sure if its a good thing or bad

anyways... outing with ex-classmates?

its not working very well though

outing with B****es still PLANNING horh?!

ouu lala! interact IU is on the NEXT SUNDAY

wheepeee!! can't wait

seriously! hmm hmmph hmmph hmmp hmm! lol *winks to miss tong*

LOL.. yeap! thats all la! i'll be posting my chiang mai pics

SOON!! very soon... =DD

stay tuned! ehehhehehehe


No comments: