Tuesday, March 2, 2010

You're ugly. I'm busy. Have a nice day =)

~ All in all, I have no regrets
The sun still shines, the sun still sets
The heart forgives, the heart forgets
One more kiss, even though it's come to this
I'll close my eyes and make a wish
Hoping you'll remember ~

*****

STUDY STUDY STUDY~

EXAM EXAM EXAM~

today's the 2nd day of exam

2 more to go

was actually studying

but tmr's test doesn't really freak me out

and i'm bored and tired of being a nerd

studying the entire day

so here i am...

BLOGGIN'

haha... let's see>>>

hmmm

BM~SUPERB HARD! *fingers crossed* to get an A

SEJARAH~ SO SO la... not really that hard.BUT STILL HARD! lol

MORAL~GREAT! in fact, i was EATING WHILE doing MORAL TEST! as if the teacher was INVINSIBLE and I WAS IN MY HOUSE!!! no doubts!~ trust me! ryte jas? LOL

ENGLISH~ SUPERB EASY! LOL... *i think so*

MATHS~ EASY le... not really that hard as i thought it would be

GEOGRAPHY~common sense only la... din't really study much on that though.hahah! it has always been that way when it comes to GEO for me...yea...

so... i think this exam is quite easy la overall

not really that stress as form 2. IDK why. It should be the other way round in fact... LOL

i think that's bout' it...

i gotta get going...

i meant

get 'studying' hahaha

DUN SAY I DIN'T UPDATE A!!!

LOL...

p/s : TONIGHT

p/ss : BITCHES

p/sss : STALKING is FUN

LOL LOL LOL LOL~

No comments: