Sunday, July 6, 2008

Another day begun...

Today is a Sunday. As usual i wake up, ate my breakfast, and started to do my homework. Nothing much happened la today....

About 2pm, my mom and I went to my grandma's house to have our lunch. Then my mom fetch my aunt to the airport. I didnt follow my mom to the airport, but i stayed at home to watch my favourite TV programme. Then i played badminton with my cousin brother at the park nearby. Its quite a boring day actually.....

At night, i went online.... Chatted with Zhao Hui ONLY!!!! All my frenz weren't online today.... Dunno why.... Then i went in to some of my frenz blog to take a look... Haiz... really very boring la today... Also dunno wanna write wat....

Haiz.... July test cuming d lo.... got to get back to work again (study)....My burfday is cuming... But too bad i cant celebrate it together with my ex-classmates and classmates.... parent dont allow.... I guess my b'day for this year will be very very very plain and boring.... not much ppl will be going to celebrate wit me....how lonely is it.....:( dunno whether any of my ex-classmates will remember my b'day a not le???? I wonder???? I dun think i'm going to be as happy as last year's b'day celebration....Urgh....sob sob....

[sigh] August 18, its my theory exam..... is it held at my own school, SMK seafield. Lolx.... Not yet memories all the italian tearms and many more yet..... I'm scared....

No comments: