Monday, July 7, 2008

I was almost late to school today.... When I reached school everyone was already starting to walk to the dewan.... Well, I'm not late actually=]

I woke up late today b'cuz yesterday night about 12.30 am, my house's electricity supply was cut. So i didnt actually get to sleep well yesterday night cuz its very hot. Fortunately, its was back to normal at 1.00am, or not I think I'm gonna suffer for the whole night....

Erm, today started well in class.... As usual, when the boys are in the class, they talk loudly and laughed loudly too!!! Today's 1st lesson was Sivik actually, but the teacher switched with BM teacher. So BM teacher---Cik Nor Aida came in and ask us to copy some notes into our book. Well, I wasnt actually listening to her nor copying the notes, my frenz and I ( Yi Jun, Hui Ying & May Yean) were talking about how to celebrate my upcoming burfday. After BM, it is...... erm..... ya!Chinese, Pn Chung wasnt present today, dunno why.... Maybe b'cuz she wasnt feeling well as she is pregnant now.... So Pn Sujatha came in and then Pn Yeap as we have 2 lessons for Chinese. Eventhough Pn Chung wasnt present, but homework given by her IS "PRESENT"....

When Pn Sujatha is in our class, all of us were like a pin drop silents.... We were so quiet as she is one of the diciplinary teacher.... When the recess bell rang, we walked to koperasi to buy some drinks and breads before walking to the canteen.
Then, it was English lesson. GOSH!!! That teacher(Mr Afiq) was really very funny.... Guess wat???!!! He accidentally said a BAD WORD----SOHAI instead of SOHAN( which is my of my classmate's name )..... Then the whole class laughed.....:)
The last lesson of the day is Sivik... My Sivik teacher---Pn Latiffah ( we used to call her "QUEEN LATIFFAH" as she always make us wait for her OUTSIDE the KH bengkel which is also under the HOT sun. Then she will take her own sweet time walking from the office. That's why all of us always call her " QUEEN LATIFFAH "......^_^
When it was nearly 1 minute to 6.50 pm, which is also our "school over" time.... She said suddenly "Pass up ur buku latihan now or u are not allow to go home ." My frenz and I didnt pass up and we thought that she wounldn't notice....Well..... Who knows???!!! She called our names ONE BY ONE.... My frenz and I quickly took out the book from our bags and immediately run to teacher and pass it up to her..... But we didnt actually did the homework that she gave, though.... After passing to her, we took our bags hurrily and then leaved the classroom as we were scared that she would open the books and check it.... Wow!!! Such a terrifying moment.... Lol.... Then I walked out of the school with some of my frenz......

[Sigh] I was told today, on NEXT MONDAY is our school's July test.... Once I heard that, I was stunned!! I didnt even started to study and yet I'm still playful.... Lol :-)

Alright!! I guess that's all for today.... Ciaoz......

No comments: