Sunday, July 20, 2008

B'ball.... More detailz....

B'ball match. Quite fun and EXCITING!!! =3 lol.... The game starts at 9.30am, but our coach asked us to be there by 8am.... [Dunno wat for go so early....] Then we waited & waited & waited.... Then our captain--- Simone asked us to write our full name and our IC number.... Then we change to our jersey in the toilet. When we went in there, "some gurls" from XXX skool asked us :


XXX skool : Wat skool r u from??

Us : Seafield...

XXX skool : How old are u gurls???

Us : 13


Then they were like laughing laughing laughing after they heard that we are only 13.... They too whispered to their other teamates that lucky we were all from 1 not from 2..... waliao wei.... they are like..... looking down on us.... humiliating us!!! how could this be???!!!


We didnt actually care them and walked out after completing changing.... after a while waiting, suddenly it rained. I think the match is still on, there were ppl still playing.... meanwhile, my frenz and i bought some food to fill up our empty stomach... Then, the time has came.... ITS OUR TURN TO PLAY.... AND GUESS WAT??? WE WERE PLAYING AGAINST CATHOLIC!!!! aahhhh, we were so afraid.... Wat to do??? we must still continue to play.... This time our coach have not come yet. And the 1st 5 was Simone (of course as she's da bast) , Xin Er, Ke Jia, Wei Shi & Piriyanka( Sry if i misspell ur name ).... blah blah blah.... At last, we lost to Catholic by 32 - 10... Haiz....
Nvm....Then we walk back to my house ( some of them went back to Chin Yi's house and some of them went back to my house ).... Then we chatted and my grandmother went out to buy chicken rice for us....YUMMY~~~ After having our meals, then we walk to the nearby b'ball court and practise as we wouldn't want to loose again in the next match... Of course we practise together wit de others la... About 12.45pm, we stopped the practise thing and started to walk to USJ 12 skool.... Then waited for so long till 2.00pm.... And at last , our match is next ( which is 2.30pm ) ... Simone lead us in the warming up.....Then blah blah blah..... Tat time, our coach is here d.... He told us to have fun playing, enjoy playing, and he said he will not give us pressure.... And when the game starts, he ended up shouting and scolding.... This match, we lost too~~~~:'( We were against USJ 12..... The score was 28 - 2.....=[
We were quite disappointed but at least we tried our best~~~hehe.... Then all of us ( can say the whole team ) went to the USJ 12 skool cafe, I think is ' Da twelvienz cafe ' ( I think la, or maybe spelled wrongly.... WADEVA!!! ) to buy some drinks.... lol.... I bought justea lemon as i like it.... I oso shared it wit Simone.....haha... After the buyin', we walked out to the bus stop and waited for our parents..... Meanwhile we chatted and laughed ( as usual )~~~ Not long later, my mom came... I fetched May Yean & Huan Gie bak too!!!
Went back and took my bath.... When I look in to the mirror, I was like~~~ [GASP] My face became darker.... Worst still, I have a sun burn!!!! aaaahhhh~~~~~ After bathing, then i put lotion on my face and on my painful and terrible sun burn.....blah blah blah~~~
I was really exhausted!!!! phew~~~ Finally I got to rest..... Slept for quite a long time.... haha...xD

No comments: