Friday, July 25, 2008

Sweet MeMories~~~~~~

22 July----Happiest day I'd ever had..... Celebrated mua's b'day wit frenz.... A whole lot of THANKS to Hui Ying, Yi Jun, May Yean, Samantha, Wan Yin, Wei Shi.... Without them, this burfday celebration wouldn't be so successful~~~

The day before the celebration day ( Monday ), we planned how to celebrate my b'day...[ Actually it isn't really my b'day though, it's also KaR yEe & SiEw Yi's.... lol ] Thn blah blah blah~~~~ blah blah blah~~~~ At night, after watching ' Honour And Passion ' I took my bath & went to fetch Samantha at her house as we are going to buy cake together.... hehe.... We went a few shops to see the prices and flavours.... At last we made our decision to buy 2 different flavoured cakes which is American Chocolate & Cappuchino. One of de cake, which is also de Cappuchino one, we ( Samantha & I ) wrote de words ourselves.... haha... It's kinda ugly but at least is writen by us.... lol... Thn she took one cake back and i took one....

De next day, we planned to meet at the canteen at 11.30am sharp... But, due to some " problems"....ahem**.... It was delayed till 11.45am.... Meaning, we started our celebration at 12pm.... haha....Thn blah blah blah~~~~

After singing de b'day song, we ( Kar Yee, Siew Yi and I ) blew the candle.... Then, the camera gurl--- Hui Ying, said " Wait!!!!!!!! Aiya.... Why blow so fast?!?!?!? I didnt take pic yet le!?!?!? " Thn we lighted up the candle again and blew the candle again.... lolzzz... Thn i cut the cakes and distributed it to all my fellow frenz.... haha..... AND GUESS WAT!!! Hui Ying started to put de chocolate on ppl's face..... And I THE 1st ONE!!!!!! AAAAAAAhHHHH ~~~ lol thn everyone also put chocolate on each other lo~~~ haha

Thn we took lotz of lotz of pictures.... haha =] Thn Zhao Hui came.... Thn eat cake.... Thn took pic again.... Thn chat around.... blah blah blah~~~~ Thn everyone was like........ CHASING ZHAO HUI!!!!! TO PUT CHOCOLATE ON HIS FACE.... I too chased him till the boyz toilet..... He went in and washed his face... Thn we he came out, ( I think he didnt know that I'm still standing beside the toilet ... lol ) I quickly put the chocolate on his face.... muahahahhah!!!~~~ lol....

It was almost time to line up in dewan..... Thn we stopped playing d and started to pack our stuff as in clean up the mess and ready to get back to classroom.... haha.... After cleaning up, we went to the dewan did some dunno wat's that call.... SENAM ROBIK I think..... haha :) We'd really have fun dancing around although it isnt dancing, it's exercising.... But it really look like dancing though.... hahahah.... THN blah blah blah ~~~~~~ [SIGH] Today's celebration was fantastic, everyone was having great time together although it's a little bit tired la.... haha..... =]

LOLZ!!!!! This year, my burfday celebration was really perfect!!!! FUN!!! AWESOME!!! WONDERFUL!!! WOW!!! Really very fun.......hahaha

K la.... Tat'z all for today.... Gtg! Ta-ta..... Toodles!!!

2 comments:

whitewolf said...

ur blog is very boring....zzZ.

Nicole Choong Yie Hern said...

Florence, add more things to ur blog....xDD Such as Cbox or...
go my blog..
www.cyhnicole.blogspot.com