Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sadness flies away on the wings of time

~ Have you ever been hurt at
the place tries to heal a bit.
And you just pull the scar
off of it over and over again ~

******

back from school

but gotta go tuition in another half and hour time

was SO sick in skl

not only me

but siew yi too!

she's having soar throat and fever

and I'm having soar throat as well as flu

argh!! it kills~

didnt had a good sleep ytd night

was in pain of the SOAR THROAT

woke up a couple of times in the middle of the night

haih~ so today was tired in skl

slept in the class WHEN EVER i could do so

not as hyper as ytd

IDK why ?? o.o

oh yeah... and the place where I'm sitting

is so dam freaking H-O-T!

teacher made me sit by the window

HELL NO!!

I WAS SO HOT!

='(

everything went wrong today

idk why?? o.o

lol??

anyways....

sigh

i don't know

what to say

so

BYE!

No comments: