Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The times we were happy together are worth the times I cry alone

~ My heart was taken by you
Broken by you
And now it is in pieces
Because of you ~

********

argh.. im so nusy these days

with the valentine's sales in school

the order!!!

SO MANY!!! omg....

i'm so afraid that we can't finish it

ON TIME!!

='(

anyways... im sad

because...... yeah...

i think MOST of you knows why

*i hope not*

but... I'M SAD!!! ='(

why must i be like that huh?

idk o.o

nvm that.. its okay to be sad. its normal

is it?

MY EYES!! OMG.... swollen le

idk... i think red ants gua....

DAM PAINFUL lu~

wwooooO!!! ='(

i look super retarded with one of my eyes

SWOLLEN

hmm... someone's coming back tmr

Im so excited

hahahha... too bad many can't go

nvm nvm...

i gtg now

having maths and science tuition

sorry! i know my blog is SUPER dead

YES I KNOW JASLYN!

lol... i'll try to update it as many as possible

just DON'T hit me

aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

dun slap me yo!

hahah..

BYE!

MUAXX~

*********

Take a look at me now
Cause there's just an empty space
And you coming back to me
Is against all odds
And that's what I've got to face

I'm crying. But idk why... gonna wipe off those tears and go to tuition.

No comments: