Sunday, February 28, 2010

If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine =)

~ Forget the times you walked by
Forget the times you've made me cry
Forget the times you held my hand
Forget the sweet things if I can
I can no longer pretend
I have to remember now
That we're just friends
But you've showed me
That we aren't even friends right now ~

*****

OMG!! saturday went GYM!

I FINALLY DID MY FREAKING BACK HANDSPRING

ARGH~ i am SO DAM HAPPIE AND hyper!

lol.... AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

IM SO SO SO HAPPY!!!

YEAH!!!

gym is always awesome!

see it in facebook video! lol

GYM is always fun and awesome

Im addicted to gym right now.. hehe

anyways... SORRY for those chiang mai pictures...

I'll update it RIGHT after SKL's EXAM.yea =)

SIGH~i really wanna cry for now

i dint sign in my facebook ytd

and guess what i got in my inbox

AUDITIONS for TEAM MALAYSIA!

CHARM! omg... its 14 years and above

the audition was YTD (28th feb)!! in GYM~

and i JUST saw it! OMG

i MISSED it... they're gonna COMPETE IN THE

SOUTH EAST ASIA (SEA) CHAMPIONSHIPS

AHHH!!! i missed that freaking chance for audition!!

AAAWW.. im so sad.... i shud have signed it

SHOOT LARH~CHARM!!! ='(

='( it's like one in a million chance ya know! ='(

wth wth wth ... stupid me!

sigh.. haih...

='( *crying**

anyways... exams NOW!!

four days... okayy le.

not really that stress as BEFORE.idk why..

maybe bcuz it's the 1st test =D

im studying hardcore these days...

COME ON'... give me a break!

haih... AUDITION FOR TEAM MALAYSIA!!

14 years and above!!! and im 15 ~!! so wasting la...

i dint sign in ONE day ny... then miss-ED it liao

='( *seriously, crying*

.........

front handspring

back handspring

I'm working my ass off it...

Wish me luck!

CHARM!!!!!!!!~~~


gtg study now... bye~

I MISSED IT!!!



p/s : back handspring! i really hope YOU see it!

p/ss : i'm so screwed!! ='(

p/sss : TEAM MALAYSIA!!! CHARM... I DIDNT GO FOR THE AUDITION!!! ='(

p/ssss : Im so so so friggin' S-A-D.. and yes! i meant SAD!! as in crying..... sigh


No comments: