Friday, May 29, 2009

ASEAN SCHOLARSHIPS

last few days, during examz, my dad was nagging me to make myself free on the 6th of june (saturday).... i dun get it why he ask me to do so .... i asked him a thousand times, but he refused to tell me wat's about it.... FINE~! i didnt bother anymore....

until the last day of exam, after i came back from skl, suddenly my mom handed me a letter. i was like : huh? wat's this??? then i opened..... the first word i saw was SCHOLARSHIPS~! immediately i thought of the ASEAN SCHOLARSHIPS that i applied on march.... omgosh~! they reply me ady.... i was so happie, and i read the content.... GUESS WAT~! they informed me to take an exam on the 6th of june at sunway pyramid... 3 papers, general ability, maths and english.... then if i can pass all these 3 papers, i will be called for an interview session, and if i pass again then i really can further my studies at Singapore~~~ aaaaaahhhhh~! i was reali reali reali happy~! i asked my parents : why didnt you tel me a bit sooner?? my mom said : cuz i know if i tel u earlier, u wouldnt concentrate on your exams, cuz i know u're an easily-excited gurl... haha, i guess tat's me~!

so on the 6th of june, i will not be coming for cheer practise nor gym class, cuz the examination last for the whole day.... *kinda nervous though* [sigh] but if i really pass everything, i have no idea whether to go Singapore or to stay here and continue my cheer, studies here..... argh~! gotta make a choice AGAIN~! but, i'll wait for the results 1st, no need to think so far.... FINGERS CROSSED~~

No comments: