Wednesday, May 6, 2009

im afraid..... im scared..... i dare not face the truth nor the decision....

i have no idea wats going on wif me
today felt so moody and emo in class
well, my frenz noticed tat and asked me wat happened?
i wasnt planning to tell
but they were asking consistently
so i juz 'burst' out everything since i can stand it anymore
like confession....

thanks you guys.... lurve u all muchie~!
perhaps, it's my prob
perhaps, i thinked too much
perhaps, it's a mistake from the start
perhaps, it's juz a misunderstanding
perhaps.........
argh~! gosh, i cant believe i cry b'cuz of that
i CRIED~!

anywayz, thanks for giving me so many advices
i felt so great after that 'confession'
i'll think about it.....
haiz..... i'll just let bygones be bygones
and follow the flow....
maybe that's the best way and the only way

wth~! i cant concentrate in my studies anymore...
tat's not the way its suppose to be
[cry] i thought i cud manage both.... but...... haiz
but im not brave enuf to make that decision
i'm scared....

[sigh*cry] im off now....

5 comments:

missydomain said...

come on! you can do it!! k??

Jaslyn Chong said...

chill girl!! We three will always be at your side if you want a shoulder to express your tears~~ And perhaps... he IS a mistake... but BTW!! We will always support you no matter what you choose~~ And remember!! GOD will make a path for you... soon or later!! Cheer up!! xPP

xingyi said...

Wahh, Jaslyn write so long.LOLx.. U know me 1 lah, dunno how to comfort ppl 1. Anyway, my shoulders are always be ready for your tears. Everytime I ask myself, If Florence suddenly cry, which shoulder beside her will she fall on. Will it be mine?
Just calm down yourself and make a decision that you will never regret. Wish you good luck! (Oh, I have just noticed that I wrote longer than Jaslyn. Haha...)

Florence said...

thanks gals.... but now... everything is over... it has came to an end... well, i sort of learnt my lesson though... hmmm... no worries about me, i'm okay~! and i will always come to u gals first whenever anything happens.... chaoz

Pik Yen said...

hey florence pik yen here i will not be attending librarian duty for a few weeks .. cos i broke my ankle pls tell Pn Tan G S