Thursday, May 28, 2009

i'm bek with many many things to write in my bloggie'

hey peeps.... i know, i know it has been a very VERY long time i didnt blog.... im sorry bout' tat cuz exam,and i'm taking it so seriously tat i do not have time for comp nor online=] well, now i'll start bloggin', frequently teeheee~!



[sigh] many things happened last 2 weeks ( i think )... argh~! i'll start from the very top~

1. he broke up with me on the 8th of may @ 2.15pm sobsobsob!!! cried at night, and gave a phone call to my buds.... more like expressing my sadness... thks for cheering me up and be there when i needed u gals.... so now i'm officially single BUT not available~! never gonna cpl again~!


2. went to have a short short vacation with my families at KL on the 9th and 10th of may, cuz we hav free hotels to stay in, too bad the services was so poor tat my dad even scolded them. took many pictures too! will update it soon


3. school was fine, as usual, but spending most of the time studying and revising as exam was around the corner.... my skl buds and i were studying like nerds~! omgosh.....


4. 2 guys confessed to me, but i didnt accept any of em', b'cuz i'm not ready yet, p/s he just broke up with me.....so, i'm sorry ~ real sorry~

5.cheer frenz were so excited about cheer camp and cheer 09' haha.... they all were lyk crazy counting down for cheer camp and cheer 09'..... especially wei wen and jia yann..... =D

6. think i had made a big mistake for asking my cheer frenz to go outing at sunway but i promised my other frenz to go to sunway on the same day. so i cant make it with my cheer frenz, im so so so sorry to wei wen and jia yann.... sorry gurls!!!!

7. examz are now over, felt so relieved~! but when i got bek my exam papers and results, was kinda disappointed bout' the marks.... if my overall position in class is not within 10, i'll surely cry like mad cow... so whenever u see me in skl crying, most probably is b'cuz of this matter.... so wish me luk.... so far, my results i got is sejarah--87, maths--86 ( supposingly it shud be 90++, but i did many careless mistakes....sobz ), KH--76.... argh~ hate KH la....

8. going cheer camp next wednesday.... it muz be a very memorable and fun trip there.... and also tiring, cuz we will be practising from day to night.... none stop, except for bathing and eating la of cuz =)

9. went skl today, regret for going skl cuz teacher wasn't teaching at all, only giving out exam papers tat really freaks me out~! shud hav stayed at home and practise piano.... taking piano examz.... both, theory and practical, july 31st and august 24 respectively~

10. cheer 09' is just around the corner.... july 4th and 5th will be Vulcanz big day as we will be competing in Stadium Bukit Jalil with the all the cheerleading squad in Malaysia. come support us, Vulcanz on tat day, your presence means a lot to us!!!! our aim this year is to be in the top 3~ so yea, its tough.... tat's why we are practising so hard and its not easy~! we sweat like hell, sometimes even hurt ourselves..... all for the sake of winning~! V-U-L-C-A-N-Z Go Vulcanz~!

alright, i think tats all for this 2 weeks.... will blog again tomoro after cheer prac.... haha, melissa coming my house though...

No comments: