Sunday, May 3, 2009

bought my new dress

this is the black one.... not really tat nice larh

the block one

brown dress..... mom say the colour not tat striking

blue.... looks so dull.... lol, dun like >.<

my choice~! pink in colour.... nice ryte??? lol lurve it


yay~! finally, today my mom brought me to subang parade..... my aunt tag along too! at first we went to parkson to see see look look... well, none of those dress suits me.... then i thought tat i cudn't get my dress today and i felt kinda disappointed....

when we were walking towards the car park.... we walked through many shirts shops larh, coincidentally we saw a boutique which sells quite a number of nice and fashionable dress for teenage gurls.... so we went in and have a look..... i was also thinking tat this is my last hope to get a dress if not i'm going home without a single thing after shopping for several hours....so i try my best to find a beautiful dress.... haiz, but i still cant find one.... suddenly my mom shouted "florence! florence! look at this fabulous dress!" i turned around and looked...... WAAAAA!!! i love it!!! yes yes yes yes yes, finally ...... my new dress~! then i try on the same pattern but different colour and eventually decided to buy the pink one.... haha, soooo happie~! my mom ask for a new one and check whether is there any defect..... *snap** it was perfect and my mom bought it for me.... yay~! "thanks mommy!!!" I LOVE YOU~!

finally i got myself a pretty dress for my relative's upcoming wedding dinner.... haha :)

6 comments:

xingyi said...

hey, nice dress. I like the black one. LOL...

Jaslyn Chong said...

no offence... but i like the blue one~~ I thought it's black but you say it's blue den ok lah~~ xDDDD but nice dresses~ xPP

Florence said...

lol.... mom says i look like an adult when i put on the black wan.... she says i look more cheerful and more teenage-like when i wear the pink wan.... so i jux bought it.... haha

♥ ~wēĭ w€и = w²~ ♥ ™ said...

florence jie so leng lui hor~!!!

Sijin said...

nicee dress..
=D
can share with u arh..
but dono where to start..
damn long story..
but now everythings okay dy..
and yea..
I'm not goin to quit cheer..
never goin to quit cheer.
so fun..
i think again..
i shouldn't quit..
thx 4 the advice.. ^^
o.o!! i love those dresses!! xD

Florence said...

si jin.... its great that u finally think 'wider' not to quit cheer lol... yea, come share wit me larh, then i can pat gua a bit lor, can also know wat's happening inthe form 1.... lol haha~!