Friday, May 1, 2009

i'm in de SQUAD~!


"common' people listen up"~~~ yeah! lol.... this afternoon, wanted to go to subang parade to get a new dress for my relative's upcoming wedding dinner.... haiz, but didnt go also la, due to *some reasons.... haha so i was like.... STUDYING *** omgosh, cant believe that i'm actually studying already*** exams are juz around the corner.....


i started studying @ 1.30pm lyk tat la..... 1st subject was history.... lol, i read bab 4, by the time i finish till 4.2 which is 'keluarga brooke meluaskan kuasa' ONLY, i slept d~~!!!!?!?!?! lol wth weih.... haha, slept till 4pm something..... i woke up, with my mind still half so call 'not working' i checked my phone whether got text a not..... GUESS WAT~! chikei texted me.... saying that the name list was out and there was a few lines of names, i looked and looked and looked and finally saw my name>>> FLORENCE. immediately i felt a shocked as if someone pinched me.... i was freaking happie~!!?!?!?! aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... haha =] i told my dad , my mom , my bro , my frenz , my cousinz..... my EVERYBODY~! lol so so so so happie larh.... haha by then, i didnt have any mood to study anymore.... my mind was flooded with all cheer stuff.... haha..... well, as i said exams are coming so i still gotta study hard! haha!!!!


3 comments:

♥ ~wēĭ w€и = w²~ ♥ ™ said...

lol~~ samne as me lo~~
i can do single base liao~~~~
damn freaking happie~~

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Florence said...

lol.... u flyer la mui.... i base single base with chikei leh..... lol haha well, its fun doing single base.... teehee!!!