Saturday, December 5, 2009

As soon as forever is through, I'll be over you

~Where you used to be,
there is a hole in the world,
which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime,
and falling in at night.
I miss you like hell~
******
Oh wells, it is just a simply-random post~
currently have nothing to do
but to wait for some one's reply
I'm so bored~
still bored....
still the same....
haih
Christmas is cuming
I don't know am i suppose to....
haih again
nvm that
still making up my mind
hope i wont make a wrong choice
^^ neways, lets be positive!!!
tonight will start packing again
going to penang AGAIN on Wednesday
the reason why i gotta start packing so early is because
I'm attending dinner
so i don't wanna miss out any dresses or makeups
or accessories
hahhah
lazy update dy
maybe later LYDIA online ask her to update for me ^^
hehehe thanks couzy!!!
Bye~

No comments: