Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm always fascinated by the way memory diffuses fact

~Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together?
I guess that wouldn't work.
Someone would leave
Someone always leaves
Then we would have to say good-bye
I hate good-byes. I know what I need.
I need more hello-s~
******
Went for GUN SHOOTING during on of the days in Thailand. It was a REAL gun~ i can't believe i held it before. LOL it was really really memorable experience ^^ let the pics do ALL the talking >.<
can't find our way there... so what we did was, stopped~ then check the map. while my brother and I were SS-ing... LOL can u see that?? hahah

The view's great.


My dad started off 1st with a 99" pistol or something like that..its the name of the gun~ (i think)





Next is me!! LOL my serious look! wth... i took the 38" pistol.. wanted a bigger wan, but the people said its too dangerous for GURLS especially me~ wth? i dont get it... nvm haha



I hate this post... @_@





Followed by my brother ^^ hahahh he was wayyy excited than i am. Maybe b'cuz he's a guy and im a gurl. guys are interested in all these... PRACTICALLY!

















Dad's car~ my dad drove to thailand. my bro too! i mean.. they took turns to drive up to thailand. while i was SLEEPING ALL-THE-WHILE at the back seat~ LOL?







checking the map~ A-G-A-I-N







my bro and i ss-ed~ LOL the weather is HOT there. LIKE M'SIA~ @@


















there are many more pics. will upload it SOONER OR LATER! im really busy. haih~ what to do...
CHAOZ~

No comments: