Saturday, December 12, 2009

I will remember you, will you remember me ?

~When the visions around you, bring tears to your eyes
And all that surround you, are secrets and lies
I'll be your strength, and I'll give you hope
Keeping your faith when it's gone
The one you should call, was standing here all along~

*********

wedding DINNER~ went to makeup my hair in the saloon~ this is how i look after going to the saloon!!! LOL my mom said i look like a kiddo with this hairstyle!



Then I started changing into my dress and making up~ gotta go there quite early cuz I was the bridesmate~




Lipsticks!!! in the car... credits to my sis for these picturesss







My lil SIS!!!







The bridesmate!!!! She's pretty though... When i first saw her wedding pictures, I couldn't even recognise her!!! LOL she looks TOTALLY different from R-E-A-L-L-I-F-E

Was standing beside the brides at the entrance to welcome people to her wedding... I was TOTALLY exhausted~ following her around holding her SUPER-LONG-SKIRT!!!

The dinner officially started when the clock strikes 8.15 pm. The walked into the restaurant witht the wedding music ON! hhahahah they look so cute~


Look at me!?!?!?? I LOOK SO SO SO SO RETARDED!!!



My lil cousin bro. while waitin for the next food to arrive, guess what we did??? ''SS-ed'' LOL

My granddad, grandmom and lil cousin bro~

My adorable lil sister!!!




Eating halfway... they CALLED me to go HOLD her SUPER-LONG-SKIRT!!! zzZZ cannot even have a nice and proper meal~ haihh..


MOMMY!!!!!



My beloved granddad...ahahahah





My cousin??? i think... IDK! lol relationship there are very VERY VERY complicated that i dont even know who is he to me.. some say cousin, some say uncle?? lol IDK but i know i used t play with him when i was young... and he was surprised to see me!!! cuz we didnt see each other for like.... YEARS?!?!?




Went back home... cleaned up myself, then off to sleep cuz the next day which is also the wedding day i GOTTA wake up early again~ haih~ :'( i regretted doing it!!!

*** THE NEXT DAY***

woke up around 8am... ate some ''kuih'' that my grandma bought from the market then POOFF! off to the saloon AGAIN to get my HAIR done ; came back, got all dressed up and makeup... GONE!!! to the bride's house for all sorts of ceromonies ~

~
Picturess again with the bride....

=)


My grandma... She's the bride's God Mother ^^



LOOK AT ME!!! OMG~ @_@





LOL!!! haha.. i seriously look so so SO retarded... i really regretted doing it larh~


Family photo I guess???

Well... they were apparently having DIFFICULTIES in wearing the GOLD BRACELET on the bride's hand... supposingly the mom should wear it for her ( its the custom , IDK ) but her mom COULDN'T see ... HAHA~ kayy then the mom ask the bridegroom to wear it for her, BUT the bridegroom's hand WAS too HUGE~ LOL then the bridegroom's auntie offered to help. BUT the gold bracelet is to hard for her to open the OPENING... I was at the side looking.. wondering should i help... LOL! eventually IDK who help her to put on the gold bracelet.. LOL funny ryte ??



SooooOOOo many hands!!




Tea ceromony. This is my grandma~





My mom!!!




Giving-out-ANG-PAO-s-ceromony~ LOL if that even make sense...

All sorts of ceromonies finally ended and it was LUNCH time... they ordered CATHERING buffet to their house. I didnt eat... cuz IDK. Not hungry i guess???


Lil cousin bro... was bored!!! verY VERY BORED!!!




He wanna take pic with me. haha~ long time never meet. too bad my bro and dad wasn't there... my bro WAS his bestplaymate cuz as i mentioned above. WE USED TO PLAY TOGETHER when we were young. heheh




She was tired and exhausted. Se wants to sleepp..!!




~While waiting for my mom to send all the relatives back, ( cuz she's the only one driving i think ) we waited at the bride's house. and we were SUPER BORED... so what we did was SS-ed, sleep, online with phone, SS-ed again...


The flower.. it' real though~








LOOK!!! we were SOOO bored that... EVEN my lil cousin bro COPY me and SS-ed! LOL hahah he was influence by ME!!! his cousin sis~

Lil sis SLEEPING~ she's so bored.. aawww!!!




LOL!!! look~ i received ANOTHER additional ANG PAO as ''thank-you-for-being-the-bridesmate'' and i was SOOO bored too. and i SS-ed with it! STUD ryte???





Lil cousin bro ONLINE-ing with his phone!


I was tired and i wanna sleep too!!! but you cant expect me to sleep at people's house wearing dress with SOOO many ''unknowns'' there ryte? im not that dumb!!! so i cant sleep, opps! not cant sleep is DUN WANNA sleep~



He ss-ed!!! LOL another me!!! oohh... i almost forget, he took many pics of me too!!! its still in his handphone.. i'll get it from him later on~ ^_^



Was playing with my facial expression~ hahah... B-O-R-I-N-G





She was sleeping soundly~ aaww... so CUTE!




HE WAS TOO BORED~!!! too bored :S


In the car... going to see '' i-dont-know-who''s new house. =] haha im blurrr. And the house was FREAKING huge! 4 stories total plus an underneath GARAGE! OMG~ its kinda like europeon style~ ^^









His house~ aaawww so HUGE!!!!!!







LOL!!! =D

phew~ after one-whole-day finally get to go back home and SLEEP!!!





Hungry :S !!!! went to eat FISHBALLs !








after the wedding day.. i went to the saloon to get my hair washed! cuz i was TOO LAZY to do it myself >.< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhQWphrSdbKFR1l3KaQf04SvffteeL-Ny_KeYjsPwDdoOdmhIqeslTW03R9ZfXoaIGL9cSto9VNEadi0Ua1A6Icr07McWPTfH2mpvrnAnpWUWUC12fvZRXMd6bwbZCibm1wMHXkl3NzSCfp/s1600-h/DSC02818.JPG">


my hair after washing!!!

******

this is my 2-days-being-bridesmate-life. i really regretted doing it. makes me feel like im a servent, serving people and follow people's back~ ARGH!!! no more 2nd time...!!!

I'm currently in singapore now. helping aunt to shift house ^^ gtg now. BYE!!!

Hope you all like the pics especially YOU !


1 comment:

Seng Zhao said...

hollyfurk lolll how long u use to upload so many of PICTURES LOL !!! a day? hahaha btw quite nice heh ! ( :