Friday, December 4, 2009

When I'm inspired, I get excited because I can't wait to see what I'll come up with next~

~Do not think that love,
in order to be genuine,
has to be extraordinary.
What we need is to love without getting tired~
*****


checking out of the hotel !
I don't know why, but I just miss you~




couzy with sis~ kinda like mirror huh?


ShhHHHhh~ sleeping!!!


Dad with sis while waiting for the bell boy to come take our luggages!



Dad!!! you're not suppose to be in the pic!!! nvm LOL?

Coincidence?? NO larh.. i ask them to do so


COUZY!!!



ooOO ~ dad fixing sis? normal =.=
Facial expressions?!?!? o.o




the wind is strong!
Bro at the 'WORKING TABLE' provided in the suite~



waiting for my food! tomyam !
Bro !





chillin' in the jacuzzi in our room~



in the water!!! oooOouulala







sis crazy-ing bout the huge suite!

*****

after sooooo long,

i finally post up pictures

when I WAS in the suite

weeks ago~

sorry was TOO lazy to post pics

cuz am quite busy lately

rushing here and there

holidays here and there

ohw nvm that

=]

No comments: