Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm so STRESSED UP now~!!!!


~ I don't wanna be like this
I just wanna let you know
That everything I hold in
Is everything I can't let go ~

*****
Next year could be my LAST YEAR in SEAFIELD~ im either going to SRI KL or SINGAPORE. Im sad! i dont wanna leave but it seems like I DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE!

oopps! i forgotten to mention that i went NEW CREATION CHURCH!!!

we were suppose to attend morning service. but IDK why we ended up going evening service~ hahah.. i think cuz we were too busy shifting house~!!!

okayy, morning i was the last one to wake up! *embarrassed** come on.. i slept super late okayy? hahha but those are excuses la.. IM LAZY! BOOHOO~

everyone bathed and got ready by 3pm and POOFF* we left. FOR CHURCH. arrived there. [the church is inside SUNTEC CITY] my couz bought a new laptop from SUNTEC CITY~ COMPAQ!!! LOL as a gift from his dad for GETTING 6 A's for UPSR~ cool huh?? while my aunt, sis, grandma and I went to eat some ICE-CREAMS!!! yeah~

after that we rushed to the church INSIDE SUNTEC CITY!!! LOL then found our place and sat down. everyone took the HOLY COMMUNION including my grandma ^^

guess wat? this week PASTOR AGE preached~ I dont know his full name cuz HE'S a NORWEGIAN. he was SUPER funny and AWESOME! great pastor. but i had a HARD time understanding what is he saying, cuz he's a NORWEGIAN as i said. so got some kind of weird slang.. LOL anyways, i still understand what he said. In fact, i laughed LOTS!!! hahah xD was a WONDERFUL service. after PASTOR AGE done preaching, PASTOR JOSEPH PRINCE came! hehe he sang us a song " O HOLY NIGHT "

(Lydia, if you are reading this. GOOD! cuz i have 2 books for you. written by PASTOR JOSEPH PRINCE. for you!! =] call me!!!)

after service, had dinner there and went home. started packing things.

officially SHIFTED house today!! yeah~ the new house is HUGE! hehhe.. love it!

im back home now. in malaysia. tomorrow going out with '....' and VLC-ians. hehe yeah!

cheer jam in another 2 more days?!?!?!? thailand in another 3 more days???!?!?

OMG~

gtg now BYE~

No comments: