Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I don't miss him, I miss who i thought he was

~ A break up is like a broken mirror.
It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.
Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you,
but you meant nothing to him ~

*****

='( people used to say

"if some one you love hurts you, cry a river, build a bridge and get over it

but i wonder, how long will i take to build that bridge?

it may sounds easy, but in reality

IT'S SO NOT!

sigh~ I'm lost right now.

feeling so sad and empty

how nice if i could wish upon a star that shines the BRIGHTEST at night

and the next day, it just came true.

there's no such things as 'WISH COME TRUE'

maybe there is..... IN FAIRY TALES

it was such a disastrous! seriously

plans were working well...

until this day >>> 26th of January 2010

it'll never be forgotten

as it is not easy to do so.

there's no one to blame

but MYSELF

for being such gullible girl

i guess life must still go on

although EVERYTHING has CHANGED UP SIDE DOWN~

I once promised my friends that

I would never shed a single tear when it really happens

but in the end. I DID.

Not just A single tear.

But a bucket of tears

i can't take it anymore!

my eyes are gonna BURST

for i've cried for the pass 3 days!

*crying*

*****
~ No matter who broke your heart,
or how long it takes to heal,
you'll never get through it without your friends ~


No comments: