Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm weak!

~ Slap me in the face and say
''wake up girl''!
It's not worth crying about it
because it doesn't work ~
*****

argh~ today's cheer prac and gym class was TIRING!!!

:'( i really wanna cry dy la! super tired...

cheer prac in the morning... i was so DEPRESSED! SAD! DOWN!

NOT FEELING WELL!

but then after that when all the stunts i did

with jiayann jenny and weiwen

LOL

i became so SEMANGAT and enthusiastic

and I was feeling A LOT better and I was very hyper

LOL yea.. LIB EXT! yeah! high 5 jenny! hahah

but the worst part during cheer prac was

DOING JUMPS! and HIGH KICKS!

argh.. I WAS SO SO FREAKING TIRED!

but still gotta do! haih... im tired

then went home.. bath, at my lunch

S-L-E-E-P-!!

slept from 2pm till 420pm then str8 went to gym class

started at 5pm till 630pm

LOL gym was INDEED tiring too....

did many new things that we NEVER do before

LOL and continued with JUMPS! HANDSTAND! 1 minute!!! wth??

dam friggin' tired...

GUesS what ahshen said to me when we were doing strength work?

"florence, why nowadays u so weak de? not like de 'last time' florence worh..."

i was like 'o.o'

*speechless*

haih~ im really exhausted larh today...

and DISAPPOINTED on myself ='(

=(

i'm tired. really tired.

off to sleep now! nights ppl!

1 comment:

i'm 豪 said...

wat?? but u still managed to compete strength work 3 stupid guys while gym~ strong la weih!! XD thumbs up* ^^