Sunday, January 10, 2010

You are my favourite mistake

~ Sometimes the littlest thing in life changes something forever
and there will be times when you wish you can go back
to how things used to be
but you just can't because
things have changed so much ~









The ferry is BIG + HUGE!!!









Took lotsa pics cuz it was the 1st time i'm on BOARD as in travel by FERRY! LOL was super excited!! hahaha



My bro !! saw him??? LOL



daddy!!!!













Sea breeze is ALWAYS AWESOME!

enjoy the scenery...when you have the chance to!



hahaH!!! daughter and dad~ or is it dad and daughter?? idk o.o



eating some sort of biscuits... AHAHA

my dad'd friend. we went thailand together!

















My bro was taking picture from 'upstairs' ..... (i think i post it below... )









the ferry is sooooOOo huge that even a BUS can fit into it!! cool!!

the toilet!! walah!

daddy's car! we DROVE there!! hahahah



See?? get what i meant? a BUS!!! can you imagine how big and spacious was that ferry???





























Specially for YOU!






There!!! the view, taken from 'upstairs' by my brother~ get it?? LOL
inside a SHOP IN THE FERRY!! yea.. kinda like 'mini-mart' hahah











My hair was SOOO messy and they're all entangled-up! so.. i decided to just tie up my hair. LOL the wind is SUPERB strong!



yea.. i think that's about it for thailand pictures!! LOL finally i finish posting these pictures.. It took me.. LIKE MONTHS!!! lol
im sorry~ school's friggin' busy... gtg now... chaoz! muaxxx

No comments: