Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It starts and ends with you

~ When love is lost,
do not bow your head in sadness;
instead keep your head up high and
gaze into heaven for that is where
your broken heart has been sent to heal ~

*****

*cries* can someone comfort me?

I really need some one to do so

I'm really sad now

Disappointment~

[sigh] i don't know what to do

it always my fault huh?

till TODAY! even after things HAD happened

you are still blaming me?

is it completely my fault??

is it always 1 party's fault???

think it yourself!

I wish my friends were here

each time I shed tears

i may seemed tough outside

but... *fake smile* I'm so not!

I wish y'all will be here to cheer me up

it not that easy ya know!

be it~

be it! if you wanna continue to be like that

I've got nothing more

TO SAY!

I've been crying

for the past few days

I just can't stop

and IDK why....

i really need y'all now!

seriously!

it'll be a lot better if we could like...

go out! shopping! karaoke! swimming!

or whatever it is!

i dun mind.

so long y'all are with me and I'm not thinking bout' it

really wanna go out or somewhere

that can give me a break

it is -THE DEEPEST SCAR-

that will always remain in my heart

and it's not very easy to get through it

I'll never forget. how u treat me. I'll ALWAYS remember!

*CRY*

*****
~ Count the garden by the flowers,
never by the leaves that fall;
Count your life with smiles
And not the tears that rolls ~



No comments: