Thursday, January 7, 2010

Purest of pain

Driving to Thailand! that's cool... i spend most of my time SLEEPING~ cool huh...
1st night hotel sucks. dun have internet. therefore we walked around the town. bro saw a kinda 'high-class' hotel and we went into the lobby and ask about internet! got worh. so we went in and ate SUPPER and online! hahhaha.. dad bro and i brought our own laptops.


after online-ing. it was already 12am ++. we were lazy to walk back to our hotel. so we took a cab. they call it 'tut-tut' in thai. yea.. its like a LORRY or PICK UP TRUCK. we sat behide!


driving to another place again. was so bored till i ss-ed with my NEW SHADES!!! heheh bought there~



Arrived a BETTER hotel~ hahha.. and ss-ed again. oh dear! im so OVER it. hahah thailand was FUN!
saw the tatto on the neck? i LOVE that so so so much...
I'm on a ferry! hahahs... bought fried CHICKEN on board as lunch. sad... =(
in car again... bored! dad and bro took turn to drive while ME! just sat behind and sleep. eat. ss. blablabla...


it's fading.. NOOOO!!!!
was in penang hotel during Christmas day~



'tut-tut' hahah.. i was a WEIRDO cuz i never seen cabs like that.. hahah like a SMALL truck. its nice though


took a ferry from penang. AGAIN. Im starting to get tired of FERRY!!!

~ I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
But i couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice ~
*****
i'll update more soon! gotta sleep now. bye MUAXXX

No comments: