Saturday, November 14, 2009

Are you gonna be the light for me when I'm in darkness ?

~ Is it that hard to say that 3 words??? Love is like playing the piano.
First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from the bottom of your heart~

********

heyyyy~ sorry kinda lazy to blog these days. SOWIE!! erm, k.... yea this morning went cheer practise. too bad i wasnt in a very good condition. Was feeling very dizzy and like wanna VOMIT! eewww... i rested a while and continue again. i was better after that rest. HEHE

thumblings....
stunts....
jumps...

yeah!!! we've got DOUBLE TWIST CRADLE!!!! yeah yeah yeah!! VULCANZ ALL-GIRLZ~ zzZZ yea its kinda lame. haha

oh wells, after cheer prac. went back home. bath and went facial A-G-A-I-N~ agrh! its like HELL there! super painful larh!!! aaawwww :'(

okayy... now that my face have NO MORE BLACKHEADS AND PIMPLES~ but its RED. yea, like pumpkin face. my brother said that too :( haha

its 4.18pm now. i think in another half an hour, i shall get ready myself for gym class ~ whheee~!

oh yea, last thing!! I'm darker AGAIN @_@ right after this morning's cheer practise. I'm so much darker! @@"

p/s : pictures will be updated later !

No comments: