Saturday, November 14, 2009

Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it









OoOOo.... I'm having a headache now. Can't decide which day to go outing with ex-classmates. haih~ currently planning with qian hui. haha

yesterday i went summit to watch 2012 with bro and couz. GUESS WHO I MET??!?!?!?!

hahah... GOH QI XIANG!!! lol if you all even know who's he. nvm. ex-classmates.... YOU ALL should know. hahah

it went like that~ the movie ended. and people were going out from the theatre. and I looked around. and I saw some one familiar. I think it was QI XIANG. but wasn't sure. then i kept looking at him. LOL ( yea, i know, i sounded like a retard )

to my surprise, he waved at me saying "HEY". i was like.... @@ wth?!?! its him!!! LOL then i waved back. wow!!! such a SMALL WORLD!!! i can't believe that i met my ex-classmate in SUMMIT... haha... SMALL WORLD

anyways, was a bit shocked and shy to talk to him. hheheeh. MAN!!! i said only 2 words. that is "HEY" and "BYE" .... =.=' zzZZ

okies... lazy write dy. MUAXXX!!!

No comments: