Saturday, November 28, 2009

I've been waiting for so long.... for something to arrive!!!

~I'm not the player, I'm the GAME~

******
currently in penang NORTHAM ALL-SUITE hotel

with bro sis couz dad and grand-dad =]

having lotsa fun here especially when couz tells those stupid and lame jokes

okies~ im going off for a dip in the swimming pool

might go to the beach at night to.....

CATCH CRAB!!!! lol~

it's like a culture in our family

each time we're in penang

for sure! we're gonna CATCH CRAB!!! hahah

fun fun fun FUN FUN

been doing the "VALENTINES-DAY-DOUGH" with sis

ALL-DAY-LOOooONNNGGG~

haih... neck pain and so do my wrist!

i think it's the old wound on my right wrist~!!!

:'( hurts hell LOTS!!!


p/s : missing someone
p/s : pictures?? will upload when i have that freaking cable!

No comments: