Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I MISS U GURLS MUAXXXXXX!!!!!!

last sat after gym, i went back to lick hung. it was the std 6 graduation night. COOL huh?? LOL well, it goes like this...

after gym, rushed to ROCK CAFE ( which is juz opposite my gym ) drank a can of 100 + and got myself changed and took away the waffle and POOFF!!! i went to lick hung str8. wad a rush?!?! went there, haven't finish my waffle, ran all the way up to the hall and meet my BABES!!! Zi Ning, Jing Yi and Qian Hui!!! OMG!! long time i didnt see u all.... I MISS U GURLS!!!!! (if u all are reading) ahhahha...

then we juz sneaked into the hall without buying the tickets. SMART huh?!?! lol then we chit-chat-ed till late i think around 11pm++ then zi ning and jing yi and qian hi went back. I was left alone. cuz i gotta wait for my couz. his helping his teacher with I-DONT-KNOW-WAT- yea....

neways, failed to see Teacher LAU ( my beloved class teacher for 3 years ) miss her LOADS!!! haha, but nvm luu... i still gotta spend time with my besties!!! hahah, u all really changed A LOT!!! OMG!!! was really shocked when i saw ZI NING~ haha. no offence!! hehe

tats it, will post up some pics some day. gotta grab it from Zi Ning' s blog 1st... haha i gtg. bye~!!!

No comments: