Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm not weird, I'm gifted!!

~If you don't like the way I drive, GET OFF THE SIDEWALK!!!~

**********

It was a very tired day for me!!! wanna know why??? cuz i stayed up SMS-ed with someone till 4am...?!?! till then my eyes cant open and i said I GOTTA SLEEP. apparently, i slept for like 3 hours ONLY and i woke up at 7am to go ZI NING'S church!!! 3 hours?!?!?! OMG!!!

Had my breakfast then head to ZI NING'S house. then her bro fetched us to the church to attend some activities~!! G-A-M-E-S~~~ yeah!!! lurve it so so much... we were early by 30 minutes, so ZI NING showed me around in her church~ and then ice-breaking... yea

after all the ice-breaking and introducing, we started off with station games!!! yeah... excited about it!!! aaawww... we were given 40 minutes to finish 8 station games... I THINK SO!!!! well, didnt manage to do the last one cuz TIMES UP!!! haih... nvm

then is the 2nd part of the activity, which is also watching some video that last for like... 1 and the 1/2 hours. It was quite boring for me though... cuz it's in CHINESE and i dont really get what are they trying to say... LOL sowie ZI NING!!! and b'cuz im too tired due to 'slept-too-late' yesterday night... i think i slept throughout the whole video... LOL maybe not THROUGHOUT la... perhaps, just 1/3 of it!! hehe... LOL dun really get what were they trying to say cuz it's in FREAKING CHINESE!!! argh~

after that... ate lunch~ =.= was SUPERB hungry!!! LOL after that continued with the last part of the game... then prize giving and FINISHED!!!! there was one part... where we gotta wear GLOVES and put our hands into a pail full with CHICKEN'S BODY PARTS!!!! haha... I tried!!! was very SICKENING!!! LOL neways, was fun there~ (even though i dont really understand la) hahha

well, ZI NING'S brother fetched us back again... and my dad was waiting outside her house.. >.< just a few house away from ZI NING'S house... we saw her grandfather fell down on the road!!! was kinda scary and we were shocked too!!! hope his fine!

didnt go gym today cuz still sick and having asthma. So i cant really jump nor run... wat more GYM CLASS!!!! haih, they did handsprings!!!! front and back!!! wth?!?! noooooooo~ :'(



No comments: