Tuesday, November 3, 2009

decisions are HARD to make!!!

OMGOSH!!!! finally finals are over.... LOL i've been waiting for LONG~ anyways, juz finished my last paper yesterday. let's not talk about the papers cuz I'M SICK OF IT!!!! okie, i've not been bloggin for like>>>> 7 days?!?!? so... i think i have lotsa things to write... hahha so bare with me arite??



hmm.... I've been thinking a lot these days. Many things are bothering me now and i gotta make some decisions on my own. Argh!!! yea, this december im going to Koh Samui, Thailand. my dad is DRIVING there. and yeah!! DRIVING not taking flight... so it's a very very precious chance and not everyone would wanna DRIVE to THAILAND and not EVERYTIME i can do that... I've already got a GREEN LIGHT from my mom to go. (p/s: Only my dad, my bro and I are going) now is all up to me whether wanna go.



If i go thailand, i cant stay long in singapore. I can still go singapore but can only stay around 3 days. and among that 3 days, i gotta help my aunty shift house for 2 days, and left only 1 day to shop. so... haih...



If i go thailand, i cant go to Couzy B's house warming. yea, she's shifting house too!!! and her house warming most probably will be on the same day with Christmas. and during Christmas im still at thailand. so i cant see her NEW HOUSE!!! :'(



If i go thailand, i cant really go outing with frenz... CAN but only certain time. cuz im also going other places other than thailand like PENANG AND SINGAPORE. so im afraid i've got no time to go out with them.



If i go thailand, i cant celebrate Christmas with my other family members like my cousins and grandparent and my sis and my mom and my FRIENDS!!! oh oh oh... and it's jaslyn's birthday too... (around that period) I'd REALLY WANNA CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITH MY FRENZ!!!!!



If i go thailand, i'm sOOooOoo gonna missed cheer practice and gym class!!! and so... IM soOooOoO gonna BERKARAT!!!!! and so... IM sooOOOooo gonna GAIN WEIGHT and be fatter and fatter!!! OMG!!!



my dad is asking me E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y- wanna go a not?? u make up ur mind dy?? so how?? going a not?? yes or no?? OMG!!! makes me go CRAZAY!! I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND DAD!! can anyone help me??? gimme some advice and leave it in my chatbox~ please!!! anyone!!! :'( haih... every night before i sleep... i am surely thinking of this matter. guess wat?? IT MAKES ME CANNOT-SLEEP!!! :( HELP??? PLEASE???

No comments: