Friday, November 6, 2009

WHY MUST I BE TREATED LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME!?!?!?!?

~ A little girl asked me, how does it feels like to be hurt
I cried, tears were rolling down my cheek.
I hold the note you left for me on my right hand
And showed it to her
And said : just like this!!! ~
*********
hhmm... tomoro morning going for WUDO with siew yi, jaslyn, stephanie and my sis~
after tat, off for FACIAL ....
dun have CHINESE tuition dy!!! starting from tmr cuz officially finished! hahah.
after facial, will RUSH to taipan KOREAN BBQ to meet up with my couz and aunt. he's celebrating birthday there after sunway pyramid. cool huh???
when the clock strikes 530 pm~ OPPS!!! its time to attend CHEER GYMNASTIC CLASS!!! YEAH!!! it is the HIGHLIGHT activities on every saturdays. :D
7 pm ended MOST PROBABLY going IKEA to have dinner!!! I LURVE the food there~ but not sure mom will bring me there a not, cuz lunch ate KOREAN BBQ and tmr night will be having STEAMBOAT BUFFET for dinner again. so i'm afraid that she'll say cant for eating too much 'outside-food'
oh wells, kinda bored now. =.=
p/s : still considering whether to go thailand a not~ hmMmMmm... ... ... ...

No comments: