Sunday, November 29, 2009

Don't direct me ! Cuz i don't need and wont listen !

~Flip the coin, heads you're mine ; tails I'm yours~

*****
didnt had a great sleep last night...

dunno why? i think the pillow TOO soft as I lay my head onto the freaking pillow,

it FLATTENS!!! how do u sleep with a FLATTEN pillow??

anyways, had some sort of weird dream though.... but i can't recall wat it is~

when i woke up this morning, feels kinda wrong and something's missing and wanted to SCOLD someone! lol hahah IDK!!!

bro woke us up and got ready to have american breakfast at the lobby

the food was nice. not bad!

when having breakfast... bro sis couz and I was like speaking MALAY!!! out of all sudden....

my bro was like using those MALAY slang to speak~

and it makes all of us LAUGH-OUR-LUNGS-OUT!!!

cuz he used to speak malay with his MALAy frenz... so he can speak as though he is a MALAY!!!

then we laughed laughed LAUGHED

OMGHEE!!! nvm that... luckily no one looks~ hehe

apparently doing DOUGH with sis....

=]

dad went working... we're in the hotel... doing "things-that-wont-make-us-bored"

==' haha... swt!

wanna go swimming AGAIN!!! bye~

No comments: