Friday, November 6, 2009

ARE YOU GONNA STAND FOR ME???

~You make me smile
You make me laugh
You make me happy
But You told me it is just a sweet dream~
*******
OooOOUUlala~~ yesterday my beloved aunt who loves my LOTS came back from singapore. so today she was busy settling her bills here in Malaysia and the old house here. yea.. bla bla bla~ then she said wanna go sunway APT cut hair. then my uncle and couz bro also wanna cut. then i was like -.- u all go cut hair then wat i do there?? i'm soooo not gonna cut my hair. then my aunt, uncle and couz bro said, NVM LA, GO THERE WASH HAIR!!! lol. oh wells, so i went ~ TO WASH HAIR ONLYYYY
didnt go school today, was planning to go xing yi's house but plan failed. was planning to online whole day and watch tv and bloggin' but failed too~ cuz i went out whole day with aunt and uncle and couz ^^ kinda tired~ but WHO CARES!!!
tmr's my couz bro's birthday. he is throwing a .... sort of MINI party. cuz he didnt really invite many ppl. juz some close frenz. so today we went to ordered some cupcakes with his name on it. as in each letter per cupcake. cool huh? my idea~ credits to me.. hahah chehhh after tat went to the laundry shop to collect my couz tux. here's the fun part.
my uncle was in the shop too. so my aunt said, why not u wash ur jacket here. quite cheap ya know~ uncle agreed and went out of the shop, to the car and took his jacket. and when he came in, i have no idea wad was he seeing or thinking. he knocked into the glass door. LOL!!! it was a glass door!!! and he juz knocked into it!! my aunt, couz bro and i was like : WTH!!!!!! LOL so dam loud u know~ LOL. then he came in and said he didnt see the door and he tot the door could open AUTOMATICALLY!!! hahahah. wells, his spectacles broke! poor uncle~
okayy, tat's it for today. will update pics and photos soon~ lazy ler... SOWIE!!!

No comments: